Supply/Parts Driver - QBS
|Salary Range:||$11.00 - $13 per hour|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Flexible Spending, Life, AD&D, LTD, 401(k) w/match, travel assist, credit union, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Quality Business Systems|
|Description:||QBSI, a Xerox company, is one of Washington's leading technology and services company specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. From document management to collaborative communication tools and multifunction systems, we provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of any size and in any industry. We focus on document-driven companies and industries - from healthcare organizations, manufacturing companies and legal firms to school districts and financial service institutions - spanning all types and sizes. As a subsidiary of Xerox we are able to bring comprehensive solutions to the market, whose unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made them the industry leader. |
We are currently looking to add a Supply/Parts Driver to our team based in Redmond, WA. This position is responsible for delivery, pick up, and movement of parts, supplies, and small equipment orders. Provide excellent customer service and ensures end user receives correct product and quantity as well as signing for delivery and acceptance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside customers
- Conducts themselves at all time as the public image of the company in accordance with GISX code of ethics
- Delivery of products to customers
- Picking up and return of products from customers
- Initial set up of equipment at customerís site
- Notification of delivery to Service and Sales
- Ensure that all products are properly packaged and secured for transport.
- Operate vehicle in accordance with safety policy
- Maintain a high level of security for vehicle and products
- Verifies that all documentation is correct
- Loads and unloads vehicle
- Reports documentation loss and/or product damage to immediate supervisor
- When not driving, assists in the warehouse as directed
- Participates in physical inventories as required
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed (e.g. snow shoveling, furniture moving, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Qualified applicants should have a valid Washington State driverís license.
(CDL not Required)
- Candidates must have a great driving history
- Applicants must have good map reading skills
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds consistently
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work with and assist Service and Sales personnel
- Effectively able to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization
QBSI-Xerox is an EOE.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.